Pages

May 31, 2008

A Really Cool Birthday Party

Yesterday was so much fun! Well, I just got back today from the party, because it was a sleepover. It was McKena Jacobs' birthday party, and she invited so many people. She invited her 'crush' Brady who goes to Timberline, Connor her cousin, Gabe, Carson, Sean (not Sean Redmond), me, Ashley, Melia S., Miles, Merissa, Liz, Rachael, Sage, Carley, Alexandra, and some other people, but I can't remember their names. We first played a game called Sprout, and that was so much fun! P.S. We played Sprout for about 2 hours. Then we went in the backyard and ate. Then we let out her goats. Their names are Henry and Isabel. They ran around everywhere. They were so cute! Their little 'Meh's were cute, but they got really annoying after a while. Then we herded them inside, and did cake and ice cream. After that, we just walked around, and then played this game called Judge. That was fun too. P.P.S. I hurt myself about 9 times there. I scraped my elbows, my thumb started to bleed, got a cut on my finger, fell in a hole and hurt my ankle, slammed into a tree.....I think you get the idea. I never cried though. Oh, and smacked my head on things a couple times too. After Judge, we sat on the fence and talked, and then Miles said that the party was getting boring, and left. How rude is that? He convinced all of the boys except Brady and Connor to come with him. Eventually, all of the boys came back except Miles. Oh, we also played Truth or Dare. That was fun too, but I never got called. (What a relief) Some the subjects were about kissing people, and that was just plain out nasty! Gross. Some of us were 11 and 10 at the party. What was their problem?? After that, we opened presents. Mine was in a huge box, and when she opened it, she would see a cute bag from Limited Too, and when she lifted it out, there was another present inside, and when she opened that one, there was a box of Whoppers, and when she took those out, she would see another present, and when she opened that one, there was a box of earrings and bracelets. After that, people left, and we pulled out glow bracelets and stuff. We put those on, and trooped outside. (Me, Brady, McKena, Rachael, Ashley, and Merissa) It was so dark, because it was about 12:30 AM. The only light was the glowing stuff we were wearing. Brady's dad didn't come to pick him up until about 1:00 AM. The girls then got ready for bed. We trooped in McKena's bed, and stayed up until about 2:30 AM. Or at least I did. Everybody either went to sleep at 3:00 or even 4:00. I got about 7 hours of sleep. At least I hope I won't be ornery. I woke up at 9:30 this morning. My dad was going to pick me up at ten. It always seems that your parents pick you up really late when they tell you the day of the sleepover, but when you wake up the next day, you only have either a half an hour to 10 minutes to get ready before you parents come and get you. Hope you loved the entry I just posted!
Ciao!
Lizzy

No comments: