Pages

Apr 12, 2010

Missions! :)

Today for family night we read some emails that we received from my cousin Sam. He's on a mission in Cote d'Ivoir (it's in Africa). So you can either click on this link right here, or you can visit my FAVORITE BLOGS AND WEBSITES links on the sidebar. He's doing really well, and he's been baptizing a lot of people! I love that guy!
Anyway, to my questions. I think I'm going to get this blog published sometime soon...

Question 4) Am I pleased about what I look like? If I could change any part of myself what would it be?

Answer) I think I'm fine the way I am, but if I could change something about me, I would probably change my eyes. I hate my glasses! I would make it so I could see perfectly without using glasses, contacts, or getting surgery. Ugh, I hate surgery. Even though I haven't had surgery, but from people telling me about it, I don't think I want to be in that situation.

Question 5) What is my favorite food? If I cook things for my family, what do I enjoy making most?

Answer) I think my all time favorite food has to be Black Bottom Cupcakes, and pretty much all Chinese food. Yumm... If I cook/bake for my family, my favorite is the Black Bottom Cupcakes (no surprise there) because once I'm finished, I can feel proud of what I did, and to reward myself I eat a cupcake! Mmmm! I should include the recipe sometime in this blog.

Question 6) Has anything major happened since the last time I wrote in my journal?

Answer) Yes. Something major just happened today, in fact. Well, first of all, spring break is over. :'( Also, I have after-school rehearsals every day until the end of April, when my production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat comes out. Phew! But to get to my story, I take care of a lot of pets in my neighborhood, and today was a very cold, rainy day. I was coming home from Alison Knight's house, finishing up babysitting her dog Shiloh. I was riding my scooter, and while I was turning down the driveway, the driveway was so slick my scooter flew out from underneath me and I flipped off the scooter and landed in some gravel on my side, totally bashing my hip bone on the driveway concrete/gravel on the side of the driveway. Now I have a bruise the size of a tennis ball with cuts on it, my elbow is all scraped up, and my hand has tiny flakes of skin peeling off. Miraculously, my head did not bang on the concrete. My arm had flown up and managed to cushion the fall by my head smacking on my arm instead. I am so grateful I didn't have a concussion, because the force of my fall would have been hard enough.

I think that's everything for today!
Ciao,
Lizzy

No comments: