Pages

Sep 10, 2010

Make Me Smile

Just something to brighten your day!

This morning I was trying to find one of my shoes. I was looking under my bed and could not find it. I turned around and saw my small dufflebag lying on the floor. Getting a spout of genius, I walked over (on my knees. Key word is knees) and there was a pillow lying in my path. I shuffled over and put my knee on the pillow. For some unfathomable reason, the pillow slipped out from underneath me and I fell flat on my face. The best part was, is that my little sister was reading in the hallway, and she heard a thump, me shouting, and then a huge thunk. When she poked her head in my room she saw I was lying on my stomach with my face in the carpet laughing really hard. She just blinked and slowly backed out of my room.

Ciao!

Lizzy

No comments: