Pages

Dec 6, 2010

About Me. About You.

I randomly came up with this...randomly...

I believe life is a book, a blank canvas, a waiting camera.

This life is your story. Write your tale down, paint the canvas, take the pictures you need to keep.

Don’t do what other people do. Don’t copy their story, their painting, their photograph. This. Is. Yours.

So what are you going to do?

Will you make the story dull? Will you keep the canvas blank? Will the photograph stay black and white?

Live life to the fullest. Add those splashes of color that make up you. You, yourself.

Yours.

Do the things worth living so life can be worth while.

Sure, the book can fall apart, the canvas can get tattered and the photograph ruined. But the question is, will you keep it that way?

Those small blemishes are the mistakes you make. Will you let the holes get bigger, or will you patch them up with something even better than the original creation?

This is what I try to do. I imagine my canvas, my book, my photograph colorful, random, wild, and me. Of course, my items are patched and ruined in some places, but I’m not going to leave them like that. I’m going fix them, mend them, recreate them. The colors may fade, pages may fall out, the photograph can become ruined.

Keep track of yourself. Decide now what you want to be. Don’t worry about what the other person thinks.

The greatest opinion of yourself is your own. What the other people think of you shouldn’t matter.

You are you and you are beautiful. Don’t be ashamed of you who are. You are special in your own wonderful way.

Nobody’s perfect.

Be the best that you can be.

Not the best that someone else is.

You.

Yourself.

Yours.

And I am me, myself, and I.

1 comment:

Ashley Bouwhuis said...

Amazing Lizzy!!
Love,
Ashley