Pages

Dec 8, 2011

Confusion

Okay, so all of the pictures on my blog are deciding to be temperamental. They won't load. I'll fix that soon. [maybe]
I've noticed that I come here to blog when I'm most bored or when I don't have anything to do, or I should be doing homework. I've also noticed that people have little 'quirks' on their blog.

  • Heather adds little pictures to her posts via art tablet. Did you like how I linked her name? Yeah, that way you'll actually go to her blog and it'll be great because she's great.
  • Taylor makes lists. Lots of them.
Bullets are great. The composition kind. Not the metal kind. And although that list isn't very great (it's jealous of Taylor's), it has two of my favorite bloggers on it. Because they post normally. It seems like on a schedule. Me, I just do it randomly. I really should change that [I say for the 2,375,105 time]
Maybe I should link this blog to Facebook. Show off my writing.

You know, there are a lot of things I wish I did on this blog [or real life]. Let's make another bulleted [spelling?] list, shall we?
  • Post daily [or at least on a schedule]. That way it'll turn into a habit, and good habits are good. [Redundancy Dept of Redundancy]
  • Post pictures that I take
  • Take my camera with me everywhere. [I've been working on that one for a while]
  • Draw more in my sketchbook
  • Finish [or start] the books that are gathering digital dust on my computer
  • Start vlogging? [looks like fun]
  • Work on YouTube channel with Alison
  • Get all of the songs that my friend [Alison] and I have written and recorded [yes, I record songs. They aren't all good. Low quality equipment, right here]
Well, that was a good list. Not as good as Taylor's, but pretty good.

For photography class, I have to create an online portfolio, so I will let you know as soon as that is up. I won't be doing it here on Blogger. Weebly is where it's at. It's better for photography portfolios. [My site is under construction, but I will have a link for you in a new post when it is completed. Yay, deadlines!]

I've been reading a book. It's good. I haven't finished, but I think it's good so far
[for those of you who are wondering, the book is called Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor]

I think that's enough for today. I honestly will try harder. I have been giving up, lately.

Here's a song for you.




No comments: