Pages

Sep 16, 2012

Senior

It has begun.

The beginning of the last year of public school, where I don't have to pay thousands of dollars on tuition, books, and classes. Where my mom will feed me dinner, and I don't have to pay money to live in an apartment, and I don't have to make sure that we have toilet paper in the bathroom.

Yup. These are the days. And they won't last long.

:(

I'm scared. I am straight up scared out of my mind. I don't know what I"m going to do with my life, I don't know what college I'm going to go to, and I don't know what to major in and and and. There are just too many things for me to worry about, and I don't want to worry about them. And then I get worried because I don't want to worry about  them, and I know that I have to worry because it's coming fast. Even though the school year started last month, it's coming insanely fast. Too fast. And then I get worried even more.

Okay, I'm freaking myself out talking about this.

On a brighter note, I'm reading Lord of the Rings. All 1500 pages of it. I'm watching the movies again, and I thought, "You know? I tried reading Lord of the Rings a while ago and failed miserably. I should try again. Because the end is good. I mean, Return of the King is my favorite movie, and I should really read it. Let's do this." So I am. I'm only 200 or so pages in, and I'm about to finish Book One of the Fellowship. I'm making slight progress, right? I'm at the part where Frodo is crossing the ford into Rivendell, and Strider and the Elf (can't remember his name. Starts with a G) are holding off the Ringwraiths. Ooh!

Oh yeah, and I'm also listening to Rohan's Theme while I'm typing this. I'm such a nut. I just love Lord of the Rings so much. So good.

I think this is enough. I don't really know what else to say, so I'll stop.

KAY BYE.

No comments: