Pages

Nov 28, 2008

Twilight, AGAIN!

Okay, I am going to start with the not so latest thing that has happened. AKA Second time seeing Twilight. Well, one of my good friends, Chase, (PS It's a SHE! She hates it when people thinks she's a boy. I would be ticked off too!) had a birthday on the fifth of November, and we had not given her a present yet, mainly because she didn't have a birthday party. I know, that sounds lame, but, oh well. ANYWAY, my mom had a brilliant idea. Since Chase hadn't seen Twilight yet, we could take her! Her mom said yes. We were going to kidnap her, but, it didn't work out. Dang it. So, instead we told her, and we also invited my cousin/friend and Chase's friend, Sadie. We left, and on the way there, we argued about which Cullen boy was the best. I said that Emmett, Carlisle, and Jasper where, and Sadie said that Jasper was ugly (I gasped when she said that) and that she liked Edward and Emmett. Chase sided with Sadie, but I thought I was the coolest, thinking that Jasper was the best. Because he is. He is the best in the baseball game. Haaaaaa! We got in the movie theater just as the previews were starting, and we sat down with our large popcorn bowl and drinks. Sadie brought the movie theater cups. They were HUGE! Anyway, we watched the movie, and it was amazing, but, a little dramatic thing happened with Sadie. I'll tell you.

I know that all of you have either read the books or seen the movie, and if you haven't, skip over this part right now. I don't want to spoil it for you, but, you can't blame me if I ruined something for you, because I gave you fair warning.






When Bella goes to the ballet studio and James is waiting for her, Sadie was starting to freak out. She had seen the movie before, but she was really tired when she saw it, so she wasn't paying attention to what was going on at this part.
"Sadie, are you okay?" I whispered.
"Yeah..." she whispered back, eyes glued to the screen.
"Okay..." I said, not believing her.
When James broke her leg, and she screamed, Sadie was breaking out in sweat. She covered her mouth with her hands. Since we had cleaned out the large popcorn bowl, I picked it up from the ground and shoved it underneath her chin. Literally shoved it. She shook her head no.
"Sadie, don't be stupid!" I whisper yelled, "You look like you are going to barf!"
"I feel like I'm going to!" she whispered.
"Take the bowl!" I whispered.
"No!" she whispered back.
When Edward and James started fighting, she started shaking and turning very hot.
I started giggling because I was nervous, and Chase and my mom weren't paying attention to what Sadie was doing. She started flipping out, shaking and sweating. She had broken into a fever. I was freaking out too, because I was doing whatever it took to make her feel better. And I didn't want her to throw up on me, so I held the bowl in my lap. Finally, I had a brilliant idea. I put my hand over her eyes so she couldn't see what was going on. I stopped looking too, because when they rip James apart, it is gross, and I can't watch stuff like that. Nightmares. She was still shaking and sweating, but her fever was going down. This whole time, Chase and my mom had no idea what was going on.
"Don't watch!" I said.
"I'm not gonna!" she said back. I still held on the the bowl, just in case.
When it was over, I peeked, and pulled her hand away from her eyes.
"It's done," I said.
Sadie sighed, and stopped shaking.
"I'm fre-e-zing!" she shuddered.
I sighed. She was sweating like, two seconds before. When the movie was over, my mom was cheerful. "Wasn't that a good movie! I liked it the second time we saw it!"
Sadie and I looked at eachother, and burst out laughing. We giggled all the way back to the car, explaining what had happened.
"Whoa! I didn't notice you guys doing that at all!" Chase said.
"Then you are deaf, because we were flipping out!" I joked.
Chase laughed.
Phew! At least Sadie felt better after it was done.










Thank you for those who listened to me, and scrolled down to here. See the movie and read the books. They are amazing!
Ciao,
Lizzy

No comments: