Pages

Aug 24, 2011

Anger

Don't you hate when you are a pushover?

I'm sorry, I don't have a lot of time--again--but I needed to post.

I am too much of a pushover. I'm too afraid of hurting people's feelings. I don't want them to be offended, and sometimes I put people forward too much that I let myself fall behind and uncared for. Then I feel so angry and distraught, and I keep it all bottled up inside. I need to just face it. I can't let them do this to me all the time. But I let them. All the time. And I hate it.
I can't seem to get the courage to stand up for myself.

This thing happened between someone I love and cherish very much. They have problems in their life, and I feel like I have the "perfect family" and everything goes well, while this person has to suffer because of it. They tell me everything, and I don't know what to do. And because they keep it all inside and they can't stand up to their family, they take all of the anger and pain out on me. It's awful, because I try to help them, but nothing I do works. I was crushed today because of them, and I cried. I admit this on the internet. I did. But, sometimes crying is good. It makes you feel better. The emotion is leaking out with all of your tears.

Yes, this experience happened to me today. It was awful. I had to just sit alone in my room and just cry and talk it out to my mother (I tell her everything) until it was all lifted off my shoulders. I really hope you don't have to go through something like this. The same thing that I went through. It feels great when you are finished and you feel like there is this huge weight lifted off your shoulders because you talked it off (much like 'walking it off'), but before you feel crushed. Like Atlas, the man who had the weight of the world on his shoulders.





No comments: