Pages

Aug 23, 2011

Return II

Back to school. Yay!...maybe. I guess it really depends on how this year turns out. Sophomore year was a, to put it nicely, nightmare. Well, maybe I'm exaggerating a little, but still, it was awful. Getting into the high school routine and having homework a lot more than in Jr. High (Middle School for you everywhere-else-but-Utah folks) was killer. Especially Physics.
Yeah, I know, I've ranted about this before, but I'm dead serious here. That...tthiinngg was a living he...ck. Ha. I did a happy dance when I left that classroom for the last time. I vowed to never step foot in there again. (Which means that next week I will probably walk into that classroom again. Great.)
Anyway, I guess today was, well, A LOT BETTER. My first four classes are going to be the easiest things in the world.

Have you noticed that I do an overdose on parenthesis? I just noticed that (obviously) See?! There I go again.

I think I've had too much Dr. Pepper today. I haven't had any!

Random.

Why am I crazy? I can't even think straight. I'm high...on life!
Maybe because my self esteem was raised a bajillion points today because people kept complimenting me on my shirt, my backpack, my face...etc. etc. etc.

"I'm good enough...I'm smart enough...and gosh darn it, people like me..."

CLICK THE LINK TO THE VIDEO Go to the minute 2:21.

Yep...too much Dr. Pepper.

Speaking of Dr. Pepper, you know those games when the teacher is all,
Teacher: Alright class! Let's go through the role, and when I call out your name, think of something interesting about yourself to share with everyone!
You (thinking): What? No! I'm not interesting! What will I say?! So much pressure...some kid in my other class got bitten by an alligator! (this is true) I can't top that! What will I do?! I'm so boring! I should leave class right now! AH! Um...I'll just say I have...brown...hair...riiight...
I DESERVE TO--
Teacher: Lizzy, you're next!
You: Uh...I like Dr....Pepper...
Teacher: Me, too!
You: Awkward...

They should really think of some different games, because I played that game three times in a row, and I felt like I had to say different things just in case anyone else in any of my other classes was there, and then they'd be really bored and then I'd feel bad and then they won't be my friend and I'll be lonely.
Run on sentence!

Maybe I should just stop talking. I don't even understand what I'm saying...
Ugh.


No comments: