Pages

Nov 26, 2009

Eric's Birthday!

Okay, okay...
I admit it.
I am WAAAAY behind.
But at least I'm catching up!
Heh heh....
Alright, well, Eric had his birthday on November 5th (Yes, I know it was a while ago, there's no need to rub it in) so I decided to upload the pictures of the birthday party, and then have a new post about THANKSGIVING!
Well, we went to Fat Cats for Eric's bowling party, and I LOST!!! I got the worst score out of the family, but I have one thing in my defense.
It was the first time I've played without the bumpers.
So, I failed because of it.
I'm sorry!
To make it up to you, look at the pictures.
It'll make you feel better.














I hope you liked them. And the picture above: No, the ball is NOT floating in the air. She has one of those track things that the kids get to push the ball off of. Repeat, the ball is NOT in the air!

Ciao!
Lizzy

No comments: