Pages

Nov 23, 2009

Gah! Substitute! :P

I.
Am.
Having.
Steam.
Come.
Out.
Of.
My.
Ears!
I AM MAD!

Okay, you are probably thinking, "Sheesh, Lizzy, its probably not even that important! Why are you ripping your hair out?"
Well, I'll tell you why!

Alright, I was really bored yesterday, told my mom (which was a mistake), and she said, "Do your homework!" Grumbling, and with nothing else to keep me entertained, I did it.
I stayed up until, like, 10:00 PM!!! (PM!!!) working on my two essay's and a powerpoint that was due today!
Having to dress up in church clothes today, I had to present my powerpoint and essay in front of the class. If I didn't dress up, then I got docked points. Well, I walked in the classroom, and you wouldn't believe what I saw sitting at the desk.
Go on, guess.
...
....
.....
......
.......
......
.....
....
...
Didja guess?
That's right!
A SUBSTITUTE!!!!
I was so mad!
I asked her if I had to present, and she said...
"No!"
Say what?
I stayed up until 10:00 working on this project, and I didn't even have to do it?
Come again?
I dressed up in this skirt and shirt, expecting to talk in front of the class, and I don't have to do it?
Say huh?
GAH!
That's what I'm talking about!
I'm sure that has (sometime in your life, and if not, it will happen my friends. You have been warned) happened to you all, but, I was just about to have a heart attack right there.
You know what I'm saying?
Now you're thinking, "Sheesh, Lizzy, getting worked up over one little thing! Lighten up!"
No!
I won't!
This didn't happen to you, dear friend!
I will get worked up, and I will vent my anger out on this keyboard, and I will type ferociously, like there's no tomorrow!
Thank you!
Heh heh, and thanks for listening to me yell at the screen.
Gotta go!
I fell loads better now, now that I was able to type this out.
Thanks!
Ciao!
Lizzy

No comments: