Pages

Nov 24, 2009

The Grand Wrap-Up of Craziness...or TGW-UOC

Hey!
Guten Tag!
Bonjour!
Hola!
Salut!
Well....
Yup.
The TGW-UOC!
I can't believe it!
Alright, well, there's a LOT to say!
I don't know where to begin!
Well, I do, but....never mind.
First of all I saw...



BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM! (If you know me well enough, you've heard me say/sing this with my own actions. I do it in French class a lot)












Guess!

Think!

Use your noggin!

Okay, well I'm going to tell you now.










CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS!!!

It is now my ALL time favorite movie EVER!
It is SO funny!
Spray on shoes...
*snort* *giggle* *cracks ribs by laughing so hard*
And Steve....gummy bears...hehe!

Okay, I also started school about three months ago... hem hem.

Schedule time!

A1 - Biology (I do not like that class....too boring)
A2 - Concert Singers! (Yay-yuh! I like, no, LOVE , that class!)
A3 - Seminary (Who doesn't like seminary?)
A4 - Algebra 1 (YUCK!)
*********************************************
B1 - Geography (Meh, I've had better)
B2 - French (Our teacher is more of a friend than teacher)
B3 - English (I LOVE Mrs. Kelson! She's awesome!)
B4 - TA! (For Miss Ogden. The best science teacher ever!)



Last Friday I saw NEW MOON!!! Chyah, I know!
Its was AMAZING! Twilight absolutely bugged me! Like crazy!

Reasons why I didn't like Twilight the Movie:

  • The tint in the movie was blue
  • Edward's chest is hairy (bleh!)
  • The tint in the movie was blue
  • When Edward is sparkley it makes fairy tinkley noises
  • And the tint in the movie was blue

You can tell which one I like the least.

Anyway, Taylor Lautner makes my day! He was so cute in Sharkboy and Lavagirl, but as Jacob, PHEW! He is smokin'! Edward can just die and Bella should dump the vampire and marry Jacob. There, I just summarized what should happen in the books/movies. You're welcome.

Anyhoo, I basically just gift-wrapped about three months. :]

So, I'll talk to you later!

Oh, wait! Hold the phone!

THANKSGIVING!!!!

Eat the turkey!

And mashed potatoes!

With gravy!

And rolls!

NO SCHOOL!!!!

If angels were here, they would be singing, "HALLELUJAH!!"

NO SCHOOL!!!!

NO SCHOOL!!!!

Huzzah!

I feel like typing in italics and bolded letters now.

Well,
Ciao!
Lizzy!
:]





NO SCHOOL!!!!

No comments: