Pages

Nov 22, 2009

Hullo! (Tee-Hee)

Hey there.
Don't ask me about the title to this post, I just felt like putting something random in. Randomness helps your wrinkles go away! Don't ask how I know that.
It is currently 1:08 pm, and I am BORED!
Good heavens!
Anyway, I am SO sad! (and BORED!)(I think you get the picture?)
Sadie's grandparents are coming home tomorrow (Monday) and so she MOVED!
MOVED!!
MOVED!!
MOVED!!

MOVED!!
M
O
V
E
D
!
!
I still can't believe it! She just moved across Canyon Road into the Town Homes (I helped her move out and in. I think I annoy her parents) and stayed at her house all day, but still! Its so weird because she's not in our ward anymore. I normally walk to class today, and I stood up, waiting for her to come to our bench (church) and then realized SHE WOULDN'T COME! My dad said, "Aw. You have no friends." Thanks for uplifting my self-esteem, dad.
Also, there was Halloween, and I was a bee. Sorry, I forgot to tell you. :]
I went to a really fun (haha, NOT!) dance yesterday at Sadie's school with her friend, Maddie. It was a fundraiser for Sadie's cheer squad, and it FAILED! It was really sad, because Sadie was really excited about it, and like, no one showed up. We left after the first half-hour.
Then we went to Walmart! :]
So many adventures.
:]
:)
Heh heh.
I bought MAN-PANTS!
You probably don't know what MAN-PANTS are, do you?
Well, you get them in the Men's Section.
They are pants.
Well, really sweat pants.
They are HUGE and really comfy!
And they're only $5!
(They were on sale!)
They are by Fruit on the Loom.
And they're fleecy!
If angels were here, they would be singing "Hallelujah!"
I'm wearing them right now.
They make me happy.
:]
See?
Happy!
Well, I have to work on one of my essays for Geography, so I'll PTYL.
That means, "Post To You Later".
I made it up.
Ciao!
Lizzy

No comments: