Pages

May 17, 2012

Irresponsible

Add caption
That's a nice photo, don't you think?

I think so.  I took it. 

I don't know why I decided to put it on here.  I'm in a weird mood right now.

I just had a three hour ballet class, and I am exhausted.  Probably the reason for the weird mood.  We've been working our dance performance and cleaning it up, and if I have to do one more sissone, I will..murder...gah.
[If you don't know what a sissone is, just look it up on Youtube]

I'm acting very irresponsible right now.  I have a French final exam tomorrow, and I'm not studying.  I'm typing this.  I've listened to Violet Hill (Coldplay) about 34 times now.  I can't stop listening.

I've gone through a can of Dr. Pepper today.  It was delicious.  It's my favorite soda, you know.

Question:  Do any of you like boys that you can't "like"?  Do you get what I mean?  It's so annoying.
This guy enjoys playing girls.  He's such a flirt, and he's really good at it.  He came after me, and I guess we've lost the awkward phase of avoiding each other in the hallways after the whole 'thing'.  We've become friendly again, and I still *kinda* like him.
Why?!

I also found out he lives very near my grandparents.  Double the weird factor.

I swear I was not stalking him.  My grandma just said that she's seen him around, and she was wondering if it was the same guy on Facebook blah blah blah.

We were NOT bf/gf.  We were friendly on Choir Tour.  This is the guy I was talking about.  My CTR?  Yep, he's the one.

Violet Hill just ended.  I think I'll play it again.

No comments: