Pages

May 15, 2012

Redone

Whoa!  What's this?  

That's right, my imaginary friends.  A new layout for you to enjoy.

I don't know, I just felt like my blog had stayed the same for a really long time, and I needed a bit of change.  And changed it has become.

[Side note:  Those of you from FanFiction, welcome!  I hope you decide to stay for a while.  I mean, you don't have to, but it would be nice...heh]

Yay! I've also been able to fix my share buttons down on the below.  So, share this blog with your friends on Facebook, Google+, or just the handy dandy email.

I think I've done pretty well updating this blog recently.  Not leaving it untouched for six months to a year at a time.  I've become more responsible.  Yup.

Okay, I'm really sorry that I was totally begging you to share my blog with your friends.  It really bothers me when people do that, and I've just sank down to their level.  Gah, just shoot me now.

Maybe I should do a list.  I know!  A favorites list.  I haven't done one of those in a while.

  • Favorite color? Orange.
  • Favorite candy? Snickers or Peanut M&Ms
  • Favorite state? California
  • Favorite song? Bloom--Paper Kites, Violet Hill--Coldplay
  • Ice cream? Making my own at Coldstone
  • Food? Steak and Mashed Potatoes w/ graaavvyyy
  • Store? Old Navy
  • Book? Get back to me on that one.
  • Author? J.K. Rowling
Eh, I'm done.

OKAY BYE.

No comments: