Pages

Jan 29, 2011

Day 1: What I Hate About Myself

Although I feel like I'm copying immensely, I'm going to be doing the same thing as Heather.  Every day write down a certain thing about me, and then include a picture of something that goes along with it.  
(Heather, I'm sorry if you think I'm copying.  I like the idea :))  I've decided to do it because not only will it help others know me more, it'll help me know myself better.

One of the many things that I dislike about myself is my nose.  I know what you're thinking.  What the heck, a nose?  Why on earth?  I hate it because I think that it is too large at the bottom.  I mean, the top is very nice and thin, but the end is bulbous.  Although you may not agree, it's what I think.  
Second, I hate that I make promises too easily.  I'm not saying that making promises is bad or anything, but I feel like I break them or let them down too much.  Like, I say that I will hang out with someone next Saturday and that I will call them, but instead I hang out with someone else because I forgot.  Most of the time whenever I break a promise it's because I forget.  I have a very forgetful  memory, and that is another thing that I hate about myself.  I mean, I always remember the things that I don't want to, and then forget the important stuff.  

Allow me to elaborate.

I always remember....how to approach this?  Let's give an example.  I'm going to bed because of a long day that I had, stressed out about homework and such.  When I am about to turn out my lamp and go to bed, I remember that I have a US History test the next day.  Then I freak out and get stressed out and maybe cry because there is even more things that I need to do, and I would rather have not remembered so I would be able to have a good night's sleep, which is also really bad because then I freak out when I enter the classroom and remember that I have a test.  I wish that I remember the things that I need to do.  

Another thing that I hate is that I am a major procrastinator.  When I babysit on Wednesdays, I always bring my backpack with me so I can do my homework there instead of doing it at 7:00 that night.  I'll think to myself that I need to get everything done, but five minutes later you see me on the computer or reading a book instead of doing the important stuff.  I hate that about me.  I hate that I procrastinate, but then I really have no idea how to prevent myself from doing it.  Ugh.  Just thinking about procrastinating makes me angry because I hate procrastinating because I would much rather get everything done early and have more time doing the things that I like doing, but I end up procrastinating anyway.
A:lkjha;sdfhsad;lfkujsd;lfhadf
I am now really angry.  At least I got this out on "paper"



--Lizzy

No comments: