Pages

Jan 29, 2011

What the Buns?

Alas.
Back to reality. I don't want to return to school.  Ugh.
I feel slightly bad because I've neglected this poor post.  Sorry, post.

How many of you like the Diary of a Wimpy Kid movie?  I actually really hate the books and the movie.  Yeah, some of you may like it, but I really don't.  I feel bad saying it because everyone I know likes it but I don't.  It's rather disgusting and stupid.  Bleh. 
Just saying, that above couple sentences were completely random.  Well, I guess they have some point because my brother and two sisters are watching it right now.

I really wish that I could go to the beach right now.  Feel the warm sand seep between my toes and run towards the ice cold water.  That would be so nice.  The sun is blazing above and the ocean is the perfect temperature.  Why can't Utah be like that?  Why does it have to be so dry?  I always feel surrounded by mountains and that I'm in "Happy Valley."  I'm not saying that I want it to change completely.  Just wishing that I could visit California whenever I wanted.  The humidity is perfect, so your skin is never dry, but it doesn't feel like you are swimming through the air and inhaling water.  The thing that I did wish happen in California every year was to snow on Christmas.  I remember when I was little, waking up excitedly, run downstairs, and press my nose against our glass door to see if it ever snowed.  The results?  Sunny, 70 degrees in the afternoon.  That was the greatest disappointment that I got every year.  But I wasn't like most people in Southern California.  I had seen snow many times because we had a cabin in Central CA and my grandma lived in Sandy, Utah.

A word of advice about the humidity section of that paragraph.  Don't go to Savannah, Georgia when the humidity is 100% and the natural degrees outside is over 90.  Been there, done that.  Miserable.

I've decided that I will leave with a question every time that I finish a post.
Here is the question:
Why do people hate dark chocolate?  I love dark chocolate, but why do most people dislike it?

--Lizzy

No comments: