Pages

Jan 30, 2011

Embarrassing.......

Although you may think that this really isn't anything embarrassing, it was plenty for me.


Today during church I was feeling really "bleh" and sick inside.  Then, randomly, a pounding headache came on, so when sacrament meeting was over my dad took me home.  When I went inside I trudged upstairs and took my hair out from its bun, and scowled at the frizzy mess.  I pulled it into a loose ponytail and changed into my comfy PJs and slippers.  I climbed into bed and took a nap. When I woke up, some strands had fallen out of the ponytail and gave me a hobo-ish look but I didn't bother fixing it.
After my family came home, I went downstairs and read a book.  After a couple hours I started to get hungry so I grabbed some chips and salsa.  While I was eating, a knock came at the door and the caller came into our house.  I thought nothing of it.  But, then when I heard their voice I panicked.  It was Liam, a thirteen or fourteen year old kid who lives down my street who is rather annoying and enjoys teasing people.  I glanced upwards, my mouth full of chips and saw him staring at me and my attire with an impish glint in his eyes and eyebrows raised.  I blushed a bloody red and swallowed.  When he wasn't looking, I grabbed the chips and salsa and ran to the other side of the table, well away from his view.  Why the heck did he come to my house?!

Lizzy

No comments: