Pages

Jan 17, 2010

Dogsitting....That's A Word, Right?

Hola.
I guess you could say I have this permanent job with people in my neighborhood to dogsit(?) their dogs when they go out of town. Their names are Lucky and Caesar (the dogs, not the people) and they are, I believe, Maltises. They are extremely tiny and white. And cute!
The only annoying thing is, is if you approach Caesar too fast and freak him out, he pees!
Seriously!
Not lying!
He does!
GROSS!
My dad scared him today when he came over, and Caesar peed everywhere! I had to clean it up. Bleh.
Anyway, I just got back from the house, and something weird/really creepy happened. Earlier today, I stayed over at the Youd's house (their last names for the people I dogsit for) and was working on my homework.
I distinctly remember their doggy bed all messed up in their crate, and a bowl of dog food inside for when they get hungry. I put the dogs in, and left.
Just a few minutes ago, I went over again to let them go to the bathroom, and something scared the bejeezies outta me!
The dog food bowl was on the top of the crate.
The doggy bed was smoothed out.
AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!
Someone got in the house!
I locked up every door!
I really don't know how to lock the windows, but I am pretty sure that I don't have too.
And, they aren't supposed to get back until Monday night!
I told my dad this, and he said maybe one of the older kids came in to get something, because one of the older kids lives in Provo. This kind of calmed me down, but I still was worried.
I'm sure you would be worried, too!
Humph.
It was scary, okay?!
Well, I gotta go!
Ciao,
Lizzy

No comments: