Pages

Jan 20, 2010

Resolution...

Okay, so I've pretty much decided something.
Its a New Year's Resolution of mine...twenty days late.
I'm sorry!
Sheesh.
Don't judge me!
I couldn't think of anything spot on, you know?
Okay, well...
I'm gonna try to blog MORE OFTEN!
I pretty much fail in the blogging category, and this is like, my journal, so I need to write in it more often.
Waaaaay more often.
Besides, in my LDS Seminary class, I have to try to write in my journal more, so I'm gonna make it one of my resolutions.
Yay!
Lets hope I can keep this one this year!
2010!
Come on!
Also, I need to read my scriptures and pray more. I keep on forgetting!
I'm sorry!
XP
That's me dead, by the way.
Turn your head sideways.
Oh oh oh OH!
I just remembered something!
I forgot....
I've realized I do a lot of really short sentences, and then press the enter key.
You know what I'm sayin'?
I just did it again!
Ugh!
Stop that!
I'M SORRY!
Gosh, I'm so repetitive and predictable.
That is NOT something you want to achieve in life.
Gah.
I REMEMBERED AGAIN!
Okay, so I have this cool blog.
Its the poetry one.
I'm sure you've heard of it.
Well, anyways, I had to write a poem for my Honors English class about--you guessed it--poetry. So, I want you to click on this link to my poetry blog! Sorry if it's the wrong blog. I'll post another link for ya.
You're welcome!
Okay, well, I have to go!
Talk to you...TOMORROW!
(I hope!)
Ciao for now!
Lizzy

No comments: