Pages

Jan 19, 2010

School....Bleh....BORING!

School is dumb.
Not saying that it doesn't have value or anything.
It's just dumb.
Ew.
Today we got our report cards.
AAAAAAAAAHHHHH.
I didn't make the honor roll.
Sniff.
I just barely missed it. Just a smidgeon! (Yes, I made up that word.)
Laaaaaame.
The worst thing happened today!
Okay, so I had my umbrella with me, cause, you know, it was snowing rain or raining snow or whatever it is, and after school I was having the time of my life throwing the umbrella out so it would extend (it was one of those really cool collapsible ones to make it smaller to fit in places), and then swinging it back in, and so on and so forth.
I was outside doing it, with my friend standing beside me, when my friend, Caiden, walks up.
"Caiden! Watch this cool stunty thing I can do with an umbrella!" I yelled excitedly.
"Show me," he said.
"Okay."
I pulled my arm back, and swung the umbrella forward. Guess what happened?
The top of the umbrella, the part that protects you from the rain, flew off!
Its BROKEN!
AUGH!
So now there's the top of the umbrella, and the rod that was supposed to hold the top.
They are separate.
OH NO!
Caiden laughed at me.
Humph.
Caiden.
Meanie.
Ooooh!
On a happier note!
Scroll down, please!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
\/























I hope that made your day!
Ciao for now!
Lizzy

No comments: