Pages

Jan 22, 2010

Fun, Fun, Fun!

I just got a new computer
Well, its the kid's new computer, but I have my own settings and everything!

Thank you, privacy!!!

Okay, well, today I had musical theater tryouts today, and they were the DANCING ONES!

They are SOOOO much fun!

I had the time of my life!

I even made a new friend!

His name is Bridger, and he is in my class and everything. He's really funny and an eighth grader. Melia introduced me to him, and he was nice and really funny! When we learned the....

OMG!

I TOTALLY FORGOT SOMETHING!

MY MUSICAL THAT I'M IN!

HOW COULD I FORGET THAT!

I'm terrible.

Okay, first, you need to guess what the musical is!

Think.

Clear your mind...

Relaxxx.......

























I KNOW! I'M EXCITED TOO!!!
Anyway, we were practicing our dance for this song called "Go Go Joseph" It's the disco part of the song, and the dance was so much fun! I would show you, but then it would ruin everything, so you just need to see the production in April.
Sorry!
Okay, well, I also got my haircut today, and my bangs are sooo much shorter, and I'm really happy about that because my bangs before were just hanging there as a chunk of hair that didn't know what it was.
Now they have a part to play on my head!
I feel like I did a good job in my dance, so I really hope you see the production!
It'll be a blast!
Well, ciao for now!
Lizzy

No comments: