Pages

Jun 10, 2008

Cooking & Baking Blog!

As I mentioned in my last post, I love cooking and baking. So I was thinking that I could post some of my favorite things on my new blog! And I just noticed that Candace, on Phineas and Ferb, has her own blog too! Sorry, that was completely random. Okay.... So, I would save How to be a Book Goddess and Other Random Stuff for daily life, Lizzy's Stories for, well, stories, and A Good Catchy Title For My Recipe Blog for recipe's! Aren't I a genius?! Oh, and I'll also allow comments on my blog because I want to know what you think about my favorite recipe's! And I'll include pictures on what the completed dish (please excuse my cooking language) would look like! Oh, and I hope you'll like my Dirt Pail recipe, because it was delicious, and today, I snitched some! Don't tell my mom.... Oh, and Dirt Pail tastes better when it's been in the fridge overnight, because the Oreo's are softer, and the pudding is colder. Yum.. :D
Well, ciao for now!
Lizzy

No comments: