Pages

Jun 13, 2008

My Friend Chase's Blogs and a Water Slide

My friend Chase is havin' fun with creating new blogs. She has about 4 right now. Advice From Chase, Chase the Reporter, Fashion Trends, and QuteQueen. (her original) She seems to like creating new posts. She hasn't even touched her original blog in a LOOONG time. Now she just told me to start another blog (I'm at her house right now) 'just for fun' close quote. Should I?? I'm also going to add music to my other blogs, so you don't have silence when you're reading a blog, because, I mean, seriously, it just seems boring! I'll just add the same playlist to my other blogs. I'm still concidering making another blog. Hmmm..... That was really weird. I was listening to Apple Bottom Jeans, and in the beginning it starts with 'mmmmm', and right when I finished my Hmmm, it said that. It was funny. Anyway, to my water slide part.

So, my friend, Chase , has this HUGE blowup water slide, and it is really fun to play on in the summer. We even went on it today. My hair was really wet, and now it is the poofiest thing you could ever see. Anyway, it was really ironic, because the water was really COLD, so I refused to go on. Chase asked if I was ever going on, and I said, NO! Then, about 20 minutes later, I found myself in the pool part of the water slide. The water had gotten warmer too, so I was just swimming around, and splashing like there was no tomorrow. Then Chase complained saying that it was cold, and I was arguing saying that it was warm. Wow, we sure accomplished something for those 5 minutes. I feel wonderful now. (sarcasm) Anyway, I also just realized that I am a big Phineas and Ferb fan. My friend Mercedes Buckles (Sadie Buckles) and I memorized the theme song. We sing it all the time. ANYWAY....
Ciao!
Lizzy

No comments: