Pages

Jun 7, 2008

Especially For Lizzie

Lizzie,
Thank you for telling me what you think. I also made some replies for you too! Especially the post when you asked if there are any powers left for you. When you see my reply, you will be happy, no doubt about that.
To all my other people:
I started a new blog! lizzysstories.blogspot.com! I have a link on the sidebar that you can use to get there. It says, MY STORY BLOG (VIEW IF YOU WANNA READ MY STORIES). (And a link on that blog to get you back. Don't worry!) I have a note at the top of the blog, and it says that I allow comments. Comment! I left them there on purpose, so I can know what you think, if I'm doing well, or what I should improve on! Most of the stories I posted were made when I was 9 to 10, so I was a little rusty. My friend wrote the Wizard, and the names who wrote the book are fake. Really, they are my friends from church (including me!) Figure out which is me! (I have a friend named Elisabeth, so you'll need to use your wits to figure out who is who). She asked me to type it up, and the Wizard started out as a game! The characters are true. Aricka, the fairy, was my friend LITTLE sister though. But she didn't want to play anymore, so we kind of eliminated the character. And there is a lot of sleeping in that book, I just realized. ANYWAY, I haven't posted The Mysteries of Madna yet, but I will, and I will update both blogs. Ugh, that will mean twice the typing, but, oh well. The Mysteries of Madna, I wrote when I was 8 years old! I got the idea from the book, The Secrets of Droon. They used to be my favorite books. Ever. I'm growing out of them though. But not the Madna book! I'm still writing it, and I think it's really cute. The plot. Good gracious! I tried to write somebody talking evily (is that a word?), but kinda failed. You'll notice when the 3 girls and Sydney go to the Prairie of the Purple Dragons. Cute, huh? I just told you something! UGH!! Oops, sorry Lizzie. Well, gotta get to writing!
Ciao!
Lizzy

No comments: