Pages

Jun 6, 2008

Story Writing

A request was made by one of my 3 readers. AKA Lizzie. She saw how I have stories, and she wanted to read them. Now, I had no idea how to do that. At all. I was looking around for everything, but then I realized, just start a side blog, and have all of my stories there. I'd need to update 2 blogs, but what the heck? Can't be that hard. I hope. So, on my side bar, I'm going to have a link to let you guys view my story masterpieces. And I will have permissions on that site too, because, I don't want some random person to see my stories. That would just be embarrassing. So, if you ever see Lizzie, thank her, because it was her idea to do something like this. I now give her the 'Most Amazing Idea Comer Upper' award. I hope you love it, Lizzie
Enjoy!
Ciao!
Lizzy

No comments: