Pages

Jun 14, 2008

Ah, Yesterday....

Lots of stuff happened yesterday. It was really fun too! First, I was able to play with Chase, and we had a great time. Then her mom offered to blow up their blowup waterslide. That was fun too! And then, Kami, my friend that lives behind me, came over while I added a new post to my The Passion of Cooking blog. At first I thought it was Cami, Chase's younger sister, because Emma was screaming, 'Kami's here! Kami's here!' But I thought she was saying 'Cami's here! Cami's here!' Sorry if that is confuzzling. ANYWAY, she came over while Chase and I were wetting up the place because of the water slide. FYI, We had just left the waterslide, and our hair was poofy (well mine was) and wavy. We actually looked (I mean, I looked) terrible. Kami came in with a french braid on the side, on her hair line, and had her hair straightened. Compared to her, I looked like I was swimming in a pig sty. I was really embarrassed. We then trooped outside and jumped on Chase's trampoline. Then Kami had to go inside to go give her dad her father's day present, and Chase and I made up a dance (yes, a dance. Heh heh.) to the Phineas and Ferb theme song. Then Cassidy Willy saw us dancing on the tramp, and asked if she could jump with us. We said sure, and she came over, and we jumped, waiting for Kami. (we had gotten dressed by then) Then she came out, and we noticed that my dad was burning tumbleweeds in our firepit, and we ran over to him and watched the fire burn higher than my dad. And my dad is tall. So, we watched the fire get higher and higher, and then we convinced my mom to bring out marshmallows, chocolate, graham crackers, and hotdogs, ketchup, mustard, and buns. We then roasted marshmallows and hotdogs. Yum.... Then we went inside Chase's house and watched YouTube. We watched a couple music videos, and videos, and then we had to go home, because it was 10:00 at night. That was the best day ever.
Well, ciao for now!
Lizzy

No comments: