Pages

Jun 9, 2008

Yummy Deliciousness

Oh yeah. That hit the spot, right there, it did
Oh. My. Gosh. LOOK AT THAT! There is nothing more to say.
I couldn't wait much longer. I just had to eat it!
Ohhhh..... Just look at that yummy deliciousness

I love that picture. Just look how
delicious that is!

Oh. My. Gosh. I love this recipe. Oh. Wow. That was the most delicious thing I have ever tasted in my whole life! And it was simple too! I think I'm going to post yummy recipe's on this blog, because, as you all know, (or I hope you know) I love cooking and baking! And I just tried this recipe, and it was AMAZING!! Here it is! (and it's flour free too! Posted especially for Lizzie)

DIRT PAIL
(if you are lactose intolerant, you would not want this recipe)

2 cups cold milk

1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling

1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed (just have it in the fridge and use that)

15 OREO sandwich cookies, finely crushed

POUR milk into a large bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk for 2 min. or until well blended. Let stand for 5 min. Gently stir in whipped topping and 1/2 cup of the cookie crumbs.

SPOON half of the pudding mixture into JELL-O Summer Pail; top with half of the remaining cookie crumbs. Repeat layers of pudding mixture and crumbs.

REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour. Store any leftover dessert in airtight food storage container in refrigerator. (We just dug in. We could wait)

Makes 10 servings, about 1/2 cup each.

Lizzy Note: You don't have to use the JELL-O Summer Pail. You could use a CLEAN!!! bucket thing. I took some pictures, so you'll know what it looks like. Don't worry. Ha ha. Right, they're at the top. Again...

Lizzy Note 2: If you only have a 6 serving size Pudding Mix instead of a 4 serving size like I did, I used all of that, and did 3 cups of cold milk, instead of 2.

Yes, I know it looks like....well....dirt. But, it is REALLY good!! Try it the moment you leave my blog. I dare you...
Ciao!
Lizzy

No comments: