Pages

May 10, 2008

BIGGEST BESTEST NEWS EVER FOR ME!!!

I just got back from my soccer game, and it was 4-1. Now, we are an undefeated team. Until now. We LOST!! I'm so sad! I just got home, well, actually I got home about 2 hours ago, but whatever. I was sitting at the computer, and then my little sister, Emma ran in saying, "Lizzy, Lizzy! Guess what!!!"
"What?" I replied.
"A girl named Cami moved in right behind us, and she's 12, like you!" That was a piece of news I wanted to hear! I am SOOO happy. When I went outside, my mom convinced me to go over to their house and say hi. I saw a silver car drive by. When I went over, and rang the doorbell, nobody answered. I realized that that car was their's, and they had just left. That's the sad news part. There are only 2 other 12 year old girls in my neighborhood, and like, 10 12 year old boys. They are mean ugly butts to me. I hate them. They called my friend and her dad an idiot, and me 'To dumb to know anything'. And my brother has 6 eight year olds in our neighborhood. I think its high time I get some kids my age (who are GIRLS) to move in! YAY!!
Ciao,
Lizzy

No comments: