Pages

May 17, 2008

Busy, Busy, BUSY Day Today (and exciting!)

Oooooh! Today is my busiest day EVER!! But first, a word of apology to all of my (supposedly) readers who come on here and look at my blog (3 people). First, I wake up, and (by the way, it's exactly 8:00 AM right now, so the time on my blog post is wrong! Then, I eat, do some chores, and then get ready for my soccer pictures at 10:00 AM, which is at Timberline Middle School. Boo you Grizzly fans!! Once we are done with pictures, we have a soccer game at 11:00 AM. Then when we are all done, I have about a half hour to get ready for the opening of Prince Caspian with my Young Women's group for church at 12:30 PM. When I get home from that, which would take about 2 hours, my friend, Elizabeth (ha ha) wants me to play with her. If I can, and when I get back from her house, I need to RUSH to get ready for my babysitting job, which is at 5:30 PM. I'll get back at 9:00 PM. So, as you can see, I am really busy. Now my brother wants me to play Mario Kart on the Wii with him, so I need to go.
Ciao!
Lizzy

No comments: