Pages

May 7, 2008

CRT Testing

UGH!! CRT Testing is the WORST EVER!! I hate it! It has to be dead silent. Twitch. Quote of my English teacher, Miss McNeill "Which means no talking at ALL. Zip your lips!" Close quote. My goodness! I just practically fell asleep during those 30 minutes of testing! And tomorrow I have to take 2 more tests. Science (which, thankfully is on the computer) and math. Gotta love the math. I just hate it. But today in math was pretty fun. Since we only take testing on A-Days in math, and today was a B-Day, we got to watch Toy Story. But the down side was that we had to see what math was in the movie (find 2 examples!), and create a problem with math using the characters (make 2 problems!). Seriously! How could this day get any worse. Well, look who's talking! Its raining buckets outside and my friend has to play soccer in this gloomy weather. Now this day can't get any worse. Unless all of my family drops dead, but, I know THAT will never happen! Yet. When I came home from school, I watched the 100th episode of Dancing With the Stars, which is my all time favorite show EVER! Then I went on my couch wrapped up in a blanket, and enjoyed about 10 minutes in dreamland. Then the phone rang, which happened to be my best friend Melia. So that woke me up. I'm not that grumpy though, even though, sadly, I'm not hyper, which you should be shocked at right now.
Well, from a tired writer,
Lizzy
Ciao!

No comments: