Pages

May 6, 2008

Getting to Know Me (and what happened today)

Hola everybody! My name is Elizabeth, but you can just call me Lizzy. Everybody does. Most of my teachers at school do too. Now, my parents call me Lizzy, but they used to call me Elizabeth. They only call me Elizabeth when they are SUPER mad, so I try to avoid getting them angry. I'm 12 going on to 13 on June 17th. I'm SO excited. Finally a teenager. My mom calls me Twinkie because I'm in the middle of the almost-being-a-teen years. It ticks me off so bad. Anyway, to what happened today.

I just got back from my second Voice Recital. No, its not about giving a speech in front of everybody. Its singing! I took voice about a year ago and this is only my second. I was really embarrassed when my teacher told me I was the second to perform, and then she said, 'We will have Liz come up and sing her song first! Okay?' I had NO idea what to say, so I obviously had to say yes. I couldn't say no to lots of people! My friend Chase (check out HER blog! Its qutequeen.blogspot.com. Go see it!) was there too, and she's sitting next to me right now while I am typing this. She just laughed. She's also over f0r dinner, which is great, because I'm having my FAVORITE things! (sorry about the caps, I like using them) Japanese Salad for the first part, and for dessert, eclairs! They are little pastries quite thin, filled with this delicious cream! I love 'em. So, take my advice about seeing Chase's blog! She's embarrassed.
Well, Ciao for now!
Lizzy
P.S. My friend Melia was supposed to come and sing to, but her parents went on vacation to HAWAII today! So she wasn't able to come to the recital. Sniff Sniff. I was sad.

1 comment:

Chase Lorynn Ward said...

Lizzy,

Luv ya!!!


Lots of Luv,

*Chase*