Pages

May 18, 2008

Family Dinner & Major Hotness







Today is Sunday. Yeah, great beginning, right? Sorry, I couldn't think of anything to say. Well, were to begin... AH! I know. At church. We had to sing in front of the whole congregation! Not that nerve wracking because I take voice lessons, so I have to sing for people, practically daily, because when ever I practice, my brother has some friends over, so they hear me sing. But, no biggie. My friend on the other hand, was so nervous having to sing in front of about 100 people, but we were singing as a choir! Why be nervous? You could lip sync. Anyway, once we got back, we played Mario Kart Wii, and that was fun. But we only played for about 15 minutes, because we had to go over to my step-cousins house. No, my parents did not get a divorce. My grandma remarried because my grandpa died when my dad was 16. When we got at my cousins house, I instantly sat down next to her and stuffed my face. Literally. My stomach still hurts because I was eating so much. Ouch. But, UGH!!! It was about 94 degrees outside! It was SO FREAKIN' HOT!! I was sweating my butt off. I have never sweated so much in my life. Wow. Then my other cousin came over, and we played CSI. Fun, fun. Then I had to go home. (We ((my cousins)) had to make sure that no one saw us as we snuck around the house. It was really hard.) When we got home, we tried to play Mario Kart Wii again, but then my dad said we had to turn the Wii off, and then he turned on Indiana Jones, the first one. Its called like, Rise of the Lost Arc. I don't know if the part is 'Rise' of the Lost Arc or whatever. Its been on for a while, and I left after about 10 minutes into the movie cause it was so gross and disgusting, and....yuck. I'm gonna have nightmares. My parents won't be happy. I normally have a book I can read when I have nightmares, but I don't have a book that I haven't read. I need to read New Moon. I hear its not as good as Twilight or Eclipse, but I need to read it because it's part of the series.

Back to how hot it is. When we got home, I turned the fan up as high as it would go, and changed into one of my tie-behind-the-neck-to-hold-up-the-one-piece swimsuit. Then I pulled on some shorts. Our neighbors was going to watch it with us, but then then they found out their parents had recorded it too, so the left.

I also took some pictures of flowers and grass and stuffs. Do you want to see 'em? Of course you do! The pictures are at the top. Sorry. The thingie was being weird.
So, I hope you enjoy my beautiful pictures!
Ciao,
Lizzy
P.S. And YES, I took those pictures. I did not take them off the internet. Look yourself. ME! I took them! ME ME ME!

No comments: