Pages

May 19, 2008

Even Hotter

Yeah, I've gotten hotter the past couple days. In both ways too. JK. Today has been a very busy day. The busiest ever. I played Mario Kart Wii all day today. Tired out my finger. Almost fell off, ya know? We took a music test in Humanites, (which studies the arts, not your body) and I obviously got 100% on it. No seriously, I did. And then we had my technology class, and we made airplanes and their bungee launchers. Then I had Math, and we did, like, nothing in that class, except for our CSI: Highland. Oooo! I didn't tell you guys about that! Well, you get together with a partner who is in 2 of your core classes. English, Math, and Science. My partner is Kaylah H. Then you come up with a crime. Ours is really cool!
OUR CRIME
BY ELIZABETH AND KAYLAH
There once was a police, Officer Miller. He was really clumsy and a really bad police dude. And he was in love with a Science teacher. But, sadly, the teacher didn't love him. She told him that she never wanted to see him again because he wouldn't leave her alone. He got REALLY mad. When he was chasing this high school drunk kid who was speeding, he had an idea. He said
"If you give this soda to Miss ***** I will let you off the hook." Obviously, since the guy was drunk, he did it.
"But remember, do it secretly," Officer Miller warned. So he let him go. The soda had POISON in it!!! DUN DUN DUN! The police guy was so ticked off at the science teacher, he wanted to kill her and then be involved in the crime and blame some one else for killing her. Then he would get lots of money. So the kid snuck in at night, and put the soda on the teachers desk. But he left behind some clues. Like his FOOTPRINT! When Miss ***** (i'm not swearing! I'm keeping her name a secret!) saw the soda, she drank it and died. When she died, Officer Miller was patrolling the school hallways, so he got to the crime scene first. And now he's an EVIIIIL man!
THE END
Pretty great huh? Yeah, I thought so. It was even HOTTER today, so we ate lunch outside. The grass was WET! And I had English, and wrote down Officer Andrew Miller's failures and records and typed them up for an artifact. Pretty DUN DUN DUNish if I may say so myself.
Be prepared for the ending of our crime story!
Ciao,
Lizzy!
:D

No comments: