Pages

May 10, 2008

Ill, Sick, Gross, and Any Other Type of Gross Words you Can Think Of

The reason why I didn't to a post yesterday, is, heh, well, I HAD THE STINKIN' STOMACH FLU!!! I was going to go to the mall yesterday with my mom, but my stomach hurt too much. I had to go to soccer practice, but that was before my belleh hurt. When I was all done, I had a major headache and when we were driving home, my tummy hurt. When I got home, my dad had to go to my brothers baseball game, and my mom had to go to the mall, so I had to stay home with my two little sisters. My mom did get me some stuffs though. I was happy about that. She also got me a WEBKINZ!! And no, I am not a baby. I'm sure that you sometimes suck your thumbs, have a special blankie, or have a stuffed animal that you can't sleep without. So there! Thankfully, I am feeling better.
From a non-sick writer,
Lizzy.
Ciao!
P.S. My SOS song by Rihanna is sped up. I think it's pretty funny. Real great. HA HA!! :D

No comments: